Chess Valley Equine
Based at Shardeloes Farm Equestrian Centre in Amersham we are extremely well placed to service the needs of Shardeloes clients and liveries.
Owners can rest assured that their horses can be treated for illness or injury onsite in a timely and cost effective manner.
With some of the best mobile onsite diagnostic equipment available we are able to offer a true ‘onsite solution’ to your horse’s veterinary needs where possible, therefore minimising the extra stress and expense of transporting your horse elsewhere.
We are in a privileged position for you and your horse where we can offer a top of the range end to end veterinary service. This combines the luxury of your livery package at Shardeloes Farm Equestrian Centre with high end, consultative, dependable and highly personal veterinary care.
For further information about us and what the practice has to offer please see www.chessvalleyequine.com or call the team anytime on 01494 259 833
We're already on-site at Shardeloes
You can make most of our onsite expertise in many and varied ways as follows:
- No call out charge …..EVER!
- Specially agreed reduced consultation fees to Shardeloes liveries
- Daily availability to ask questions about your horse’s general health at no cost
- The opportunity to build a day-to-day personal relationship with the vet that treats your horse
- Seamless integration and communication between Shardeloes staff and Chess Valley Equine ensuring the needs of your horse comes first
- Assistance for the vet available from Shardeloes if you are unable to attend the examination